Here’s a link to meal choices at the Stampede: https://dpstampede.com/pigeon-forge/four-course-dinner
Here’s the packing ideas: (I shared with the students in class: “If you can afford to bring it, you can afford to lose it” Please be responsible for your belongs, we cannot keep up with them)
Gatlinburg Packing List
Below is a recommended packing list for students and chaperones. Each traveler is permitted one suitcase/duffel bag and one carry-on bag (to fit in bus overhead). Remember – space is limited and every student must carry his/her own gear. You are responsible for the security of the items you choose to bring with you. Chaperones cannot be held responsible for items which are lost or damaged.
Remember that you are representing Lake Braddock Secondary School and the Lake Braddock Band on this trip. Please dress appropriately and in accordance with the school dress policies.
PERSONAL REQUIRED ITEMS TO PACK:
- Necessary Medication(s) and Medication Form(s) – see instructions below
- Money for SIX meals during the weekend
- Packed lunch for bus ride on Wednesday
- Money for any snacks or souvenirs you wish to purchase
- Casual outfits for four days
- Sweater/sweatshirt or jacket
- Rain jacket or small umbrella (if desired)
- At least four changes of underclothes and pairs of socks
- Comfortable shoes
- Toiletries (comb/brush, toothbrush/toothpaste, deodorant)
- Phone charger
- Reusable water bottle
- Drinks and snacks for bus rides and during weekend (as desired)
UNIFORM REQUIRED ITEMS TO PACK:
Students will need to show the following items at check-in. Please pack these items at the top of your luggage in an easily accessible bag.
- White shirt (with studs) & white undershirt or black blouse
- Tall black socks or stockings
- Black shoes (dinkles or dress shoes)
- Instrument & Required Accessories (mutes, mallets, etc)
- Black guard shoes
MEDICATIONS & MEDICATION FORMS (IF APPLICABLE):
Medications will be collected at check-in on Wednesday morning prior to departure. All medications must be in original or pharmacy packaging with dosing instructions clearly labeled. Each medication must have a completed Medication Form to go with it. Medications will be distributed by FCPS staff at various times throughout the day as required.